Sunday, July 25, 2010

Amber DAVENPORT

Chad & Amber got married at the Ransom Canyon last night. What a beautiful ceremony. I can't wait to blog the wedding images, but until then, I can share Amber's bridals with you (finally)! I have never had so many come on a shoot with me and my subject. There were 6 of us! :) Mom, Grandma, Aunt, Cousin, Bride, and Betsy. It was hot, and we fought off deadly giant mosquitos. Amber was a trooper, and wore her tennis shoes beneath her dress to "hike". ;) Ahh weddings.. tis the season, and I have had GORGEOUS brides this year. Blessed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight." 1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments: