Monday, September 13, 2010

Michael & Kathryn- Engaged!

Hiiii ladies and gents.

Just to share..as I get caught up, I fall behind. So I take time to catch up only to add on to my to do list and fall behind again. Maybe that's how it works? All I know is that I'm blessed with the business and with AWESOME clients with such patience. So if you're reading this, you ROCK and I love you. :) All this to say, I vow to continue to blog more and more so you can see what I'm up to.

Michael Zimmerhanzel and Kathryn McDaniel will have a winter wedding in Midland this December, and I can't wait! I mean.. how many times in a lifetime do you get to say that one of your friends will be a "Zimmerhanzel"? (Answer: not many) Kathryn calls him Zimmer; I loved it, so I picked up the nickname pretty quickly on their engagement shoot. Stick around for their winter wedding photos. :) (Please laugh at the dancing picture because I sure did when editing. Toooo much fun!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: