Monday, November 1, 2010

Stephen & Amanda | Engagement

Alright blog-readers.. I'm back! I had a few days in Dallas and Denver of some much needed play-time, but it's Monday. I'm back, and the real world hit me in the face this morning when my phone wouldn't stop going off with regular Monday phonecalls, texts, tweets, and emails.

So today's blog? Meet Stephen and Amanda. Amanda and I were each other's best for a few years in highschool, and I cannot BELIEVE she's engaged. We always talked about future husbands and potential wedding ideas.. nothing too ridiculous, but it's always wild to talk about something lightly because it feels lightyears away and then the next moment, it's RIGHT in front of your face and it's real. She has met her man.. her one forever. So happy for these two! :)

Keep checkin' back for their wedding in January!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: