Monday, July 11, 2011

Cameron & Mandy | Engaged

Okay.. I really like these two. Mandy is a child at heart, excited about everything. I hardly had to pose these guys because Cameron always made Mandy laugh, and that natural joy and chemistry between the two of them made my camera very happy. Cameron & Mandy wanted a few shots on Texas Tech campus and of the seal at the entrance of the campus. I had my camera up to the face, and started backing up to get a wider shot of the two of them, and I completely tripped over the big spotlight conveniently placed in a position to illuminate the Texas Tech seal. Although I didn't TOTALLY bust, I got a pretty huge bruise on the back of my leg, and the three of us laughed. I'm pretty sure they laughed harder at me than necessary, but I forgave them. ;) At one point in the shoot, I told Cameron to whisper something sweet to Mandy in her ear, and he started whispering, and I caught two words: "Ice cream". hahah True love. Anywayyy, I'm so ready for their wedding in October. They really are in love. Take a look:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
..and THIS is why I LOVE photographing redheads. Seriously? How gorgeous is this???
Photobucket

No comments: